To advance education for the benefit of the community and serve as the primary model for shaping, and ensuring the quality of higher education throughout the world, to become renowned leaders in the creation of the sustainable educational environment.
To foster engagement, elevate innovation, and amplify impact in business education. To assure the educational quality and improve the effectiveness of its member institutions.
American Higher Education Commission is an independent, voluntary, nonprofit membership organization which connects and serves over 1500 public, independent, and international schools in the US and worldwide. For decades, American HEC has been working to establish and maintain high standards for all levels of education. Known as a globally recognized standard of excellence, American HEC Accreditation attests to an institutions high quality and integrity.
American HEC accreditation takes a detailed look at the whole institution and take many different factors into account, including the resources available to staff and management, the delivery of the course material, the welfare of the students, the qualifications and awards offered by the institution and the marketing and student recruitment procedures.
When educational, professional, and business organizations become members of the American HEC Business Education Alliance, they are part of a movement united to improve the quality of business education around the world. American HEC connects, shares, and inspires innovation and quality throughout the member network, as well as the business community. The collective strength of the organization is founded on diverse perspectives, a global mindset, and a commitment to making a difference.
What We Do?
- Implement continuous quality assurance systems
- Develop comprehensive, internal audit and self-evaluation systems
- Develop quality, strategic partnerships worldwide
- Develop strategic, ethical marketing strategies
- Gain international recognition for their institution and its courses
- Develop fruitful partnerships with ethical, professional education agents worldwide
- demonstrated in our shared commitment to lead by example in our approach to responsible financial planning
- demonstrated in our adherence to the highest ethical standards in personal and professional behavior, and in our commitment to transparency and accountability in governance
- demonstrated in our commitment to address critical issues facing society regionally, nationally and globally
- demonstrated in our interdisciplinary approach, our focus on internal and external partnerships and our capacity to create new fields of inquiry
- demonstrated in our distinctive work ethic and in our commitment to excellence in everything we do
How We Serve the Community
American HEC is an advocate of educational quality and its ongoing improvement; its purposes are exclusively educational. It serves the public interest, the educational community, and the students within the educational system by:
Establishing and maintaining high standards of educational excellence
Providing a framework for institutional self-reflection and objective peer review
Serving as a resource and support for ongoing, meaningful whole-school improvement and growth.